Feb 12, 2010
\\millionaire
Feb. 11, 2010:
It is late, once again. And, once again, I had an okay day.
I woke up at around 12:30. A good sleep last night led to a good day. I had two coffees, then another coffee: all while playing my guitar to a medley that I have mentioned earlier. After the coffee and guitar (which again, was a long and painful process), I had a bath. I just lay there submersed in the warm water. I started to wrinkle up, so I got out. I have low blood sugar, and today was a very strange amount of death-like feeling. I barely made it out of the tub, then I didn't even dry my hair. I could hardly make my hands reach my head. I stumbled out of the bathroom and made my way to my room. I struggled to put some clothes on and walked to the kitchen. I immediately put some oatmeal in the microwave, which is on top of the fridge. I was shaking so bad I almost dropped the bowl. Then, I sat at the table and waited for the beeper to go off. It seemed like forever. Then, I had to actually use my arm strength to get me out of the chair. I added some brown sugar and maple syrup to the bowl and shoveled it into my mouth. I then chugged some coke, for a quick bit of sugar, and then sat in silence until I regained some strength. It was scary, but I am okay!
Later, I wrote an essay that is due next week. I don't know why I wrote it so early. I just did. I guess I am excited because the more time I spend on it, the better mark I will get. It just makes sense.
My mom is having surgery tomorrow. I am scared for her, but know that God will help her through it. She has had a terrible back her whole life, but this year has been absolute spasm all year. It hasn't been easy. Any ways, she is having a disk taken out, and a bone transfusion.
Now, my mom is fairly humorous, sorta like myself. I would say I get my jokes from her. I am a plagiarist. Her dr. told her she was getting a donor bone and she laughed out loud. She repeted, "hmm...sir, a Donor Boner?" ... she told me after that he, out of all the doctors, was the only one that was not funny, in fact, he almost choked when she said "boner".
I watched SlumDog Millionaire. This was incredible. I am sure you all know about it already, so I won't bore you. It was simply inspirational. The camera shots were magnificant and the acting was smooth. I liked the flashback sequence. I liked the language and the use of subtitles. This was all intriguing. \\ my friends are going on a missions trip to India this summer. I am fearful that they will get caught in any of those areas, but again, God will have His hand over them.
Goodnight.
It is late, once again. And, once again, I had an okay day.
I woke up at around 12:30. A good sleep last night led to a good day. I had two coffees, then another coffee: all while playing my guitar to a medley that I have mentioned earlier. After the coffee and guitar (which again, was a long and painful process), I had a bath. I just lay there submersed in the warm water. I started to wrinkle up, so I got out. I have low blood sugar, and today was a very strange amount of death-like feeling. I barely made it out of the tub, then I didn't even dry my hair. I could hardly make my hands reach my head. I stumbled out of the bathroom and made my way to my room. I struggled to put some clothes on and walked to the kitchen. I immediately put some oatmeal in the microwave, which is on top of the fridge. I was shaking so bad I almost dropped the bowl. Then, I sat at the table and waited for the beeper to go off. It seemed like forever. Then, I had to actually use my arm strength to get me out of the chair. I added some brown sugar and maple syrup to the bowl and shoveled it into my mouth. I then chugged some coke, for a quick bit of sugar, and then sat in silence until I regained some strength. It was scary, but I am okay!
Later, I wrote an essay that is due next week. I don't know why I wrote it so early. I just did. I guess I am excited because the more time I spend on it, the better mark I will get. It just makes sense.
My mom is having surgery tomorrow. I am scared for her, but know that God will help her through it. She has had a terrible back her whole life, but this year has been absolute spasm all year. It hasn't been easy. Any ways, she is having a disk taken out, and a bone transfusion.
Now, my mom is fairly humorous, sorta like myself. I would say I get my jokes from her. I am a plagiarist. Her dr. told her she was getting a donor bone and she laughed out loud. She repeted, "hmm...sir, a Donor Boner?" ... she told me after that he, out of all the doctors, was the only one that was not funny, in fact, he almost choked when she said "boner".
I watched SlumDog Millionaire. This was incredible. I am sure you all know about it already, so I won't bore you. It was simply inspirational. The camera shots were magnificant and the acting was smooth. I liked the flashback sequence. I liked the language and the use of subtitles. This was all intriguing. \\ my friends are going on a missions trip to India this summer. I am fearful that they will get caught in any of those areas, but again, God will have His hand over them.
Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Lucas Michael
- I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment