Feb 19, 2010

\\dot

Feb. 19, 2010:
Today, I am going to school, first, then downtown to a meeting about my gig on Saturday. That will be relieving to know the finalities of the show. I am really excited to go play this sick guitar at Steve's Music downtown. It is an EPIPHONE DOT. A semi-acoustic archtop. I love it so much. I went and played it a few weeks ago and decided to buy it when I save some money, so now, I am saving. It will be like one of those movies where the antagonist waits for so long to buy something, and keeps going to stare through the window at it until they buy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Lucas Michael
I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
View my complete profile