Feb 13, 2010
\\macaroni
Feb. 13, 2010:
I am sorry I didn't write yesterday. T'was a long day.
I had class in the morning, it was really long, and boring. I feel like I haven't learned much in that class. Old Testament Scriptures. I just don't really understand his teaching style.
Then, I hung out in one of my good girl friends rooms with two of my good friends (the one that I dated for a bit and then my really close bestie :P lol)...
I hate that type of language.
I love hanging out with them, more than anything. It is really good to know they are always there.
I came home, I got a ride with my ex-girlfriend (I hate that word too). It was good because there are just no hard feelings. I love it. Also, her mom is pretty cool, so I got to talk to her too.
I gotta start giving my friends names, I am just scared that they will all get upset and internet creeps like YOU will find them and cut off their limbs.
Then, my dad and his girlfriend came over. Now, this is a man with a good heart, but not always so smooth. I don't know. One day, I will describe him better. My sister and I had some things we wanted to talk to him about, just letting him know how we have felt about some things like the divorce in 2001 and things all leading up to now, but we were enjoying the conversation a lot, and there was not a lot of openings to ruin it with angst. So we didn't.
I stayed up too late last night. I was writing a new song, which will probably be really cool when it is done, but I could have done it all today instead. I wrote a piano part yesterday. That was cool.
Eating Macaroni and Cheese gets so boring.
I am sorry I didn't write yesterday. T'was a long day.
I had class in the morning, it was really long, and boring. I feel like I haven't learned much in that class. Old Testament Scriptures. I just don't really understand his teaching style.
Then, I hung out in one of my good girl friends rooms with two of my good friends (the one that I dated for a bit and then my really close bestie :P lol)...
I hate that type of language.
I love hanging out with them, more than anything. It is really good to know they are always there.
I came home, I got a ride with my ex-girlfriend (I hate that word too). It was good because there are just no hard feelings. I love it. Also, her mom is pretty cool, so I got to talk to her too.
I gotta start giving my friends names, I am just scared that they will all get upset and internet creeps like YOU will find them and cut off their limbs.
Then, my dad and his girlfriend came over. Now, this is a man with a good heart, but not always so smooth. I don't know. One day, I will describe him better. My sister and I had some things we wanted to talk to him about, just letting him know how we have felt about some things like the divorce in 2001 and things all leading up to now, but we were enjoying the conversation a lot, and there was not a lot of openings to ruin it with angst. So we didn't.
I stayed up too late last night. I was writing a new song, which will probably be really cool when it is done, but I could have done it all today instead. I wrote a piano part yesterday. That was cool.

Eating Macaroni and Cheese gets so boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Lucas Michael
- I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment