Mar 22, 2010

\\philosophy

Mar. 22, 2010:
I am at Tyndale. I just had a philosophy exam. Death.


Actually, I think I did well. There were five definitions and 2 essays. I wrote the essays on Charles Darwin and Immanuel Kant. The Darwin one was more about Stephen J. Gould, and his Fossil Record belief.
Any ways, I was asked by a friend why I study philosophy. And it made me think.

I really don't want to blog about this. If you, whoever reads this, have more questions, I would love to chat with you about it. Leave a comment, I will re-blog some answers.

About Me

My Photo
Lucas Michael
I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
View my complete profile