Mar 8, 2010

\\father

Mar. 8, 2010:
In my life, things are often so stressful, so anxious, so difficult to fully comprehend and so confusing. Although there are a lot of hurt feelings in the past, I need my dad. He is always so comforting, so relaxed, so careful with his words, so apt to listen to my words. I don't always find this with other people, in fact, I more find that my words are over looked because I do not come across as mature, I often come across as a follower: able to step on with authority and judgment. With my dad, I know that he listens to me and reflects on the words that I speak, never over looking them or second guessing their meaning. I don't know what I would do without my dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Lucas Michael
I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
View my complete profile