Mar 22, 2010
\\mind
Mar. 22, 2010:
So, there is two parts of someones mind. Today in my counseling session, we talked about these. I have some decisions to make, and she encouraged me to think about my emotions a bit more than I am used to. In fact, this is really hard.
So I closed my eyes, and started to relax, and try to think about what used to be, what I want, and how to get there. As she walked me through the thoughts, I saw a boy, me, on the left side of a canyon. He was yelling my thoughts, verbally screaming what I was thinking. There was direction in his voice though, directed to the other side: to the other boy on the right side. So the first boy was my thoughts, my intellect, and my knowledge. He was yelling all these thoughts without much opinion, mostly fact, to the other boy. The second boy took the thoughts and echoed them, but with emotion, feeling, and ideas that I didn't even know I had. It was incredible to almost visually see theses thoughts.
I mean, it was really hard at first because I am not used to thinking about my emotions. I am logical, and think, "what would someone, a character; what would one think if this happened to them?" So I am excited to try harder to use my emotions. I got a rug that I am gonna meditate on (note: wiki how: Meditate)
So ya, it was incredible, to actually visualize my mind being transferred from Intellect to Emotion. I might write the book "Intellect to Emotion: 5 Easy Steps" by Lucas Roberts, Ph.D.
So, there is two parts of someones mind. Today in my counseling session, we talked about these. I have some decisions to make, and she encouraged me to think about my emotions a bit more than I am used to. In fact, this is really hard.
So I closed my eyes, and started to relax, and try to think about what used to be, what I want, and how to get there. As she walked me through the thoughts, I saw a boy, me, on the left side of a canyon. He was yelling my thoughts, verbally screaming what I was thinking. There was direction in his voice though, directed to the other side: to the other boy on the right side. So the first boy was my thoughts, my intellect, and my knowledge. He was yelling all these thoughts without much opinion, mostly fact, to the other boy. The second boy took the thoughts and echoed them, but with emotion, feeling, and ideas that I didn't even know I had. It was incredible to almost visually see theses thoughts.
I mean, it was really hard at first because I am not used to thinking about my emotions. I am logical, and think, "what would someone, a character; what would one think if this happened to them?" So I am excited to try harder to use my emotions. I got a rug that I am gonna meditate on (note: wiki how: Meditate)
So ya, it was incredible, to actually visualize my mind being transferred from Intellect to Emotion. I might write the book "Intellect to Emotion: 5 Easy Steps" by Lucas Roberts, Ph.D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lucas Michael
- I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment