Mar 18, 2010

\\spring

Mar. 18, 2010:
Today, I wrote a letter to 12 of my neighbours and put it in their mailboxes. The letter was mostly letting them know that I can help them with lawn-care and landscaping and other jobs throughout the summer. I took it to one house as the owner, a young-middle age man, came out. We talked for a minute, and he said that he just fired his previous lawn-care employee. He said he would love to hire me for the summer, so I said I'd keep an eye on his lawn and when it is ready for the first cut, I'd be there. We agreed that every friday of the summer, I would cut it. This is the work of God. Right now, I have $60.00, and I need $300.00+ for rent and food. So, Thank you, Lord, for helping me out with this coincidence.
I love Spring. I can feel the earth renewing itself with the sun and the plants coming to life. :) It is all good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Lucas Michael
I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
View my complete profile