Mar 2, 2010
\\free coffee
Mar. 2, 2010:
Blogging becomes more and more infrequent as the days go by. That's okay though right?
I just ate some Apple Pancakes: pretty radical.
Yesterday I was reminded that a colon can be used to connect one complete clause with a sentence fragment - see the example above.
Yesterday was my friends birthday. We hung out at her house - a fantastic apartment like that of a James Bond action. We went swimming in the heated pool room, in the hot tub, then in the sauna. It was all stellar stuff. After basking in the royal mist of this apartment, we decided to go downtown Toronto to see the CN tower light up. We walked and walked until we were at the base. Very fun times. It is really cool how it lights up with colours and stuff. Bah! My diction is becoming childish, I am sorry.
We then found some McDonald's free coffee, and then made our way home.
My friend had a baby last night. I am really excited about this. I worked for her dad throughout high-school, and so, I feel like part of the family. I am ecstatic about this new creation.
My computer is slowly dying. The battery lasts for less than two hours on a full charge and the fan runs at 6000+ RPM constantly. This fact is disappointing.
Thanks all!
Blogging becomes more and more infrequent as the days go by. That's okay though right?
I just ate some Apple Pancakes: pretty radical.
Yesterday I was reminded that a colon can be used to connect one complete clause with a sentence fragment - see the example above.
Yesterday was my friends birthday. We hung out at her house - a fantastic apartment like that of a James Bond action. We went swimming in the heated pool room, in the hot tub, then in the sauna. It was all stellar stuff. After basking in the royal mist of this apartment, we decided to go downtown Toronto to see the CN tower light up. We walked and walked until we were at the base. Very fun times. It is really cool how it lights up with colours and stuff. Bah! My diction is becoming childish, I am sorry.

We then found some McDonald's free coffee, and then made our way home.
My friend had a baby last night. I am really excited about this. I worked for her dad throughout high-school, and so, I feel like part of the family. I am ecstatic about this new creation.
My computer is slowly dying. The battery lasts for less than two hours on a full charge and the fan runs at 6000+ RPM constantly. This fact is disappointing.
Thanks all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lucas Michael
- I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment