Apr 18, 2010

\\school end

April 18, 2010:
I have not blogged for a long time. I kinda hate myself for it.
I am done school! Summer for Lucas Michael Roberts has begun. However, I am not sure how I am going to keep myself occupied. I have been applying to different jobs at www.workinculture.ca for various jobs. I am interested in working as much as I can, but it seems like I am way better at trying to find work than I would be at working. I have been putting resumes and letters out and searching ans stuff for weeks now. It is not fun.
I am going home soon. Just for 10 days or so. I am really really excited. I miss my family very much. And I miss my band too. It is weird not having them around to hang out with. I miss my mom especially. She is still recovering from surgery, and doing quite well, so she is often thinking about my sister and I because she is developing a sort of cabin fever.
When I go home I am going to be working with my step dad on some projects he has, paid projects for friends of his. I am excited to make some good money, and work hopefully 40+ hours. That could be a lot of money. I hope I can do it. There is also this stag & doe that I am going to run sound for, and play a few of my new songs.
I have a bunch of new material. Father, Spirit Run, Streets Wait and Meet Me in Montauk. They are all really good. I will post them all separately as lyrics. They are really good, and very playable in concert.
I am excited to just sit and have a coffee with my mom. I miss it a lot.
Okay, I am not feelin this blog. I want to, but I am just stuck.

cheers.
(I was going to name it summer, but it didnt fit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Lucas Michael
I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
View my complete profile