Apr 6, 2010
April 5, 2010:
I am just having a really good day.
I had counseling today, wrote a letter to my little inner child. It was amazing. I'd share it, but it is personal, and well, maybe one day. Not today.

I also recorded a song that I wrote.

My sisters maid of honor came over, she is one of my best friends too. I love her. That was good to have her over.

I watched Wally and had a beer. Oh the life of a 19 year old.

Good ol' crappy post eh?


sorry it isn't interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Lucas Michael
I am Lucas Michael Roberts. I just entered a new era in my life. My music has changed, my views on life have changed, and I have had a complete turn around in who I am. Is this good? I am not sure. We will have to stay on this road to figure it out. Keep in touch. Drop me a line with questions. Lucas.
View my complete profile